January 15th, 2019
Stefano Boeri Architetti Milan office is looking for experienced Architects who can work both independently and in a team, and are able to guide and coach other professionals. The Architects will be based in Stefano Boeri Architetti Milan office and will report directly to the Project Leader or Project Director, and ultimately also to the Partner in charge.
- professional degree in Architecture, Urban planning, Design or other relevant field
- strong conceptual and design talent
- 5+ years experience working in an international architecture and urban design office
- excellent knowledge of, and experience with large scale, complex architectural projects
- fundamental understanding of the design process and the ability to create architectural designs and translate these into real building projects
- experience in (technical) detailing, project related (special) material research and complex problem solving on all scales
- ability to liaise with consultants to assess design solutions and guarantee the integrity of the final design
- ability to assist in the production and development of all necessary documents, drawings, models, images, schemes, etc. related to the design and building process
- strong AutoCAD, 3D Max, Rhinoceros and Adobe Creative Suite skills
- BIM projects experience in final and detailed design phases
- experience on large scale projects
- excellent knowledge of spoken and written English, other languages will be a plus
- confidence in working in a complex, international environment
- good interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work well in a team
- deep understanding of Stefano Boeri Architetti’s work and the capability to execute its design intentions through the various stages to completion
- availability for work travels
For jobs application please fill the form below:
Your applications should include a cover letter (stating availability), a complete resume, and a portfolio in a PDF format not to exceed 8 MB. The applications missing some of the above mentioned documents will not be considered.
Due to the large number of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.