January 15th, 2019
Stefano Boeri Architetti Milan office is looking for a Junior Architect to join the team. The Junior Architect will work as a team member on projects in all design phases and will design drawing plans, create renderings, build presentation and working models. The selected candidate will report directly to the Project Leader or Project Director, and ultimately also to the Partner in charge.
- 2-4 years experience in international renowned architecture or design offices
- strong conceptual, graphic and design talent
- practical experience in early design phases such as conceptual and schematic design
- strong AutoCAD, 3D Max, Rhino, Adobe Suite skills
- knowledge of Revit will be an asset
- BIM project experience in final/ detailed design phases
- experience on large scale projects
- excellent knowledge of English, other languages will be a plus
- confidence in working in a complex and international environment
- deep understanding of Stefano Boeri Architetti’s work and the capability to execute its design intentions through the various stages to completion
For jobs application please fill the form below:
Your applications should include a cover letter (stating availability), a complete resume, and a portfolio in a PDF format not to exceed 10 MB. The applications missing some of the above mentioned documents will not be considered.
Due to the large number of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.