We are looking for a talented mid-high level 3D visualizer to join our team in Milan.
The role will focus on creating photorealistic exterior and interior visuals and 3D animations.
Please check our web site examples of the images you would be producing.
- minimum of four years of experience
- in-depth knowledge of 3D Studio Max, Rhinoceros, Corona, V-ray, Lumion and Photoshop
- the ability to create complex 3D scenes and photorealistic renderings of both exterior and interior environments
- the ability to create complex lighting setups
- natural artistic flair for design, a keen eye for detail and composition
- excellent time management skills, and confident in your ability to work independently under pressure to ensure deadlines are always met
- self-motivated, able to communicate effectively, and inspire those around you
- basic knowledge of SketchUp, Revit and Autocad would be advantageous
- architectural or interior design background
- fluent in English
- knowledge of Italian would be advantageous
Candidates must be eligible to work in Italy. Your portfolio must include photorealistic exterior and interior visuals that you have personally developed.
Your application should include a cover letter (stating availability), a complete resume, and a portfolio in a PDF format not to exceed 8 MB.