Stefano Boeri Architetti Tirana office is looking for highly motivated, hands-on and enthusiastic Albanian-speaking Junior Architect to join the team.
The successful candidate will be a talented architect, with experience in Albania and with a good understanding of Albanian context.
The Junior Architect will work as a team member in all the design phases and will cooperate in the realization of drawing plans, renderings, presentation and working models. The selected candidate will report directly to the Project Leader or Project Director, and ultimately also to the Partner in charge.
• 2-4 years experience in architecture or design offices
• strong conceptual, graphic and design talent
• practical experience in early design phases such as conceptual and schematic design
• strong AutoCAD, 3D Max, Rhino, Adobe Suite skills
• knowledge of Revit will be an asset
• BIM project experience in final/ detailed design phases
• experience on large scale projects
• excellent knowledge of English and Italian; other languages (mainly French) will be a plus
• confidence in working in a complex and international environment
• deep understanding of Stefano Boeri Architetti’s work and the capability to execute its design intentions through the various stages to completion
For jobs application please fill the form below:
Your applications should include a cover letter (stating availability), a complete resume, and a portfolio in a PDF format not to exceed 8 MB. The applications missing some of the above mentioned documents will not be considered.
Due to the large number of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.